12.10.2006

New places

Oliver should have gotten new shoes this week. 12/7 ish?

In more interesing news, We're moving! Well, Oliver and all my horse stuff at least. We're going down the road a bit to a neat place with a new covered arena. He'll be in a paddock of his own , much smaller then what he is in now. But it has a nice covered bit and should be great in good weather. I need some sort of tack box set up and I may need kier to help alter a shed to hold the cart too.

In trainging news, we spent most of october and november learning to canter. Towards the end he was getting much more balanced. Now we are on the winter plan of driving and trail riding. We haven't hooked him up to the cart yet but he is going nicely on the long lines while pulling the drag. I don't think he'l have any problems going back in the cart, but I need to do a bit of maintanence on it and get a cover for it too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home