5.24.2006

Committees and Shoes

I got a new pair of shoes. Merrels, in pink! So did Oliver, He has lost something like 6 shoes off of 4 feet between March 23 and May 23. So Dave West (my shoer) put them on him extra tight. That may make it more difficult for his feet to expand so he may have to get new shoes sooner, but it should also help him to stop loosing them. Our latest theory is that he lays down and grabs his front right shoe (its got a bell boot to try to keep him from overreaching with a back foot and pulling it off) pulls off the shoe and tosses it over a fence into the Wente vineyards. Thats my boy!

I went to my first little commitee meeting for the LARPD arena project. I need to dig up some names and addresses of companies who may be interested in bidding on the construction or the arena.
I'm still going to use this as a place to keep track of when he gets new shoes.

****** Oliver New shoes MAY 23, 2006 *******

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home