5.19.2006

Changes

Riding Oliver is going well, I even got to do a little canter with him yesterday. He's lost his right hind shoe. Which means in the last 8 weeks he has lost 3 of 4 shoes! I talked to Terri a couple nights ago. She is going to sell Hannah (aka Fawna) she just is too much for her. I wonder what would have been the result if she had found some better training for her early on. I hope she finds a good home, but it sounds like Hannah has gotten a bit out of control and hyper so she may be difficult to sell. I can't really afford to have her back but it is hard to know she's gotten into that condition after she was doing so well with me.

I volunteered to be on a commitee to get the Robertson Park Arena project under way. It should be an interesting look into Civic duty.

I hope I can get Oliver out to a couple shows soon, he needs the exposure adn he's doing so well in our arena I think he may be about ready for some walk-trot classes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home