8.16.2006

Slow Summer -New Shoes

Just got back from Santa Fe. It rained the whole time. Well enough to make it feel like the whole time. I did a trail ride on Christine's Dad's Arabian. His trot was AWFUL my butt still hurts. His being short didn't make up for the butt bruising. I missed my large smooth Oliver.

Oliver got new shoes Monday 8/14/06 after a month of being barefoot. I also got him some hoof supplement, he's eating Biotin Plus. I was happy to find a supplement with yucca and without the crap (HF cornsyrup, sucrose, etc...)

I also got new shoes. I needed boots to ride in NM so I bought some short slip on paddocl boots, they don't look western and they don't mess with my ankle. Yeah.

I'm knitting up a storm, I'm trying to get my Christmas presents started before school starts. Finishing will be aimed for Thanksgiving, with a little bit of leeway. I'm starting on the big stuff with at least one pair of socks always on the needles. I'm going to make a list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home